Halloween Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have Amazon Prime and $70 in gift cards for it. I know my prices when it comes to Halloween decorations and feel that quite a few stuff on it is very over priced. My question to you, the living, is what should I spend it on prop wise? Was there something that you would suggest? I'm looking at life size props. I'm holding off on Crazy Bonez til fall. (Spider of the Web) I already have the Atmosfear FX I want for now.... I've been looking at the life size witches like Helga.... I kinda want to keep it around $70.

·
A Wee Bit Wicked
1,292 Posts

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,959 Posts
I have that one too!! She's great as she is but bulking her up isn't a bad idea. I like to just stick things in my cart or "save for later" for some things so then if they go down in price I've got it right there.

I got this one last year from Amazon too but she has gone waaay up in price. She's very well made & was only $75 when I got her. She's got a pretty good sized hunk of wood inside so you could hang her or add to her. She's mostly head & hands but a great looking & well made prop.

I got her in August of last year so I'm not sure if it was timing or what but she was definitely cheaper when I bought her on Amazon.
http://smile.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B005CMKGLO/ref=olp_tab_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new

1 - 3 of 3 Posts