Halloween Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of my props is the Mad Scientist ...somewhere in all my moves I lost his cylinder...I would really like to replace it..does anyone have 1 I could purchase...Gemmy does sell replacement parts such as cylinders...plz let me know...thanks for any info!

·
Registered
181 Posts
If you are referring to the Gemmy Dr Shivers , there was a lighted beaker on eBay yesterday for $50 sure eminently was selling as spare parts for him.

·
Registered
181 Posts
If it is the giant mad scientist, the beakers are next to impossible to come by. I’ve been looking for one as well for the past two years. As for Dr Shivers lighted beaker, they at least pop up every year or so on eBay as people part out their non working or damaged Dr Shivers props.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i own the mad scientist already..im looking for the lighted beaker...i lost the bid last week @ 117.00!...am also looking for the power button for the Gemmy witch??

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
its the animated witch witch w lighted couldren...i have 2 of them but she will not even turn on..so i need a new power switch for her..i was told its very hard to get her power button...?

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i took some photos but im not really sure if thats what i need to replace as its internally ..and i have a guy fixing them,,lol,,but let me c if this is what u need

1 - 12 of 12 Posts