Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm behind on my halloween planning this year as our daughter was married in September and being an all DIY wedding for all rentals, etc, took so much planning and time! This year marks our 10th year having a party...so we are "unearthing" the best of 10 years with the focus being a cemetery with skeletons coming out of the grave and climbing the house. The cemetery is coming together slowly, but we have less then 2 weeks so what will be will be!
Here is a picture I took yesterday of a few escapees1 12144717_689268291173221_8801814148999759515_n.jpg

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I enjoyed your party thread last year & all your pictures, so I'm glad to see you're still decorating this year too! Love the skelly pose - th eone on the bottom looks so put out that he has to provide a boost! Ha ha!
Thanks Jenn & Matt...I have missed being able to spend more time on my party....but the wedding took all my creative thoughts! How is your decorations coming along?

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I love that pic and setup ! Very original coming out of a grave....maybe stick some lights in the hole to light up the bottoms one face...and the top skelly will get some wash of the light too!
Hi matrixmom....lighting is coming along also...cannot see it in this picture...the cemetery is to the left of the skeletons on the lawn...house and cemetery is lit from above with fading lighting...i will attach more pictures as i can! Feeling behind on ideas....very stressful!!!

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Thanks Jenn & Matt...I have missed being able to spend more time on my party....but the wedding took all my creative thoughts! How is your decorations coming along?
Slowly but surely, thanks! LOL! We started the inside a little early this year because the little kiddos make everything take FOREVER to put up, and we'll start our cemetery this weekend.

I love weddings - hope your daughter's came out wonderfully! September is my anniversary too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts