Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am also looking for the 58 inch talking Costco tombstone. Please PM me if you have one you want to sell. Please contact member jwii2000 first. He posted first. If there are still any available I would like to get one. I live in Atlanta.

Thanks

·
Registered
135 Posts
we still have a few left at the cosco near me well on the weekend they had 6 still. But I'm in Canada !!! if you really want it and want to pay shipping.
I have no problem getting one and shipping it.. it would be in CAD $$$ so maybe in the end it's worth it because the exchange rates are
to your advantage.
I think it's 90$ here which turns into about 75$ for you ..plus whatever shipping is..
I haven't seen the other persons post yet, but the offer goes for both of you..

Steph

·
Registered
1 Posts
I would be interested in one too. I was just in Canada for Thanksgiving weekend and saw them in Peterborough, Ontario Costco. I could not take it back on the plane with me. I would be interested if there was any left. I can not find it on their website.

·
Registered
135 Posts
I looked on the website and couldn't find anything holiday related ?? but Saturday they had the tombstone and the tall pumkin dude .

I'll stop by after work to see how many they have left, and if anyone wants them, we can work out the details and get these shipped out
right away if the costs are reasonable of course :)

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I wanted to say a special thanks to yeloowtang. He went to Costco, tested the tombstone and shipped it to me all the way from Canada. I got it today and it is great. He went through a lot of effort to help me out. He is the reason this forum is so great. This all about members helping each other to celebrate our favorite holiday. Yeloowtang...thank you again! Hope you have a great Halloween. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts