Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was recommended that I posted here to see if any of you guys could help me with a script. Here's the deal... Dusza another member on here will help me with a pirate "song" for a party I am doing for some Volunteer firefighters. This is a Pirate themed Halloween party for both Men and Women Firefighters and their families. I was wanting to personalize his script that he has made called "pirates" to also include firefighters, or firefighting, EMS Runs, anything that would relate to them. My Husband is actually the Firefighter and he is not of ANY help! I know nothing about Pirates and cannot come up with anything. Can any of you all help me PLEASE? I was going to use this "chant" as people entered the party and during one of the sit down games. The Fire Dept is called German Township. If anyone could help me with some sort of Pirate/firefighter script that would add to our party I would appreciate it! Thanks for any help you can give us! Lisa in Indiana

·
Reaper
3,611 Posts
The pirate ship could be the ambulance/ fire truck... chief could be the captain... maybe just simple matches between hierarchy and stuff like that...

·
Registered
138 Posts
im willing to help a fellow firefighter. how about water cannons instead of cannon balls, axes instead of swords. dalmation instead of a parrot. scenario- two "fire pirateships" can battle over who's jurisdiction the ship fire (seperate pedestrian pirate ship) is on.

this is common, atleast on my job, not to battle eachother but getting called to neighboring dept.'s car fires.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Also happy to help fellow firefighters. Much respect for the Vollies. I work in Philadelphia, but we have members in our company that also volunteer in the 'burbs.

How about:

YO HO YO HO a FIREMEN'S LIFE FOE ME!

Up in a flash with the ring of a bell
Drink up me hearties, yo ho
Smoke in the night, we can follow the smell

We put out your fire and save all your loot
We run into flames we don't give a hoot
Drink up me hearties , yo ho

Just change all the lyrics to firefighter things...

Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me

We pillage, we plunder, we rifle and loot
We kidnap and ravage and don't give a hoot

We extort, we pilfer, we filch and sack
Maraud and embezzle and even high-jack
Drink up me hearties yo ho

We kindle and char, inflame and ignite
We burn up the city, we're really a fright

We're rascals, scoundrels, villains, and knaves
We're devils and black sheep, really bad eggs

We're beggars and blighters and ne'er do-well cads
Aye, but we're loved by our mommies and dads

Good Luck!

Rock
Engine 34

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Rock your ideal is GREAT! Thanks so much.... I hope the firefighters are going to appreciate all of our extra effort we are putting in to this!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts