Halloween Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all. New member from hawaii here. Been checking out the forum since last year but finally joined in on the fun. My family and I have become halloween fanatics and loooove to DIY.
We've gotten many great ideas here and hope we can share some of ours in the near future! Currently we are working on a haunted lawn set up.

I have also started building a stalkabout last week and am about 80% done. I hope to post a build thread with pics soon.

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
Greetings.
I've always wanted to visit Hawaii, but the sight of the old Baron doing the hula in a grass skirt and a couple of coconut shells would probably depopulate the island rather quickly....:eek:

baron-samedi-albums-pics-picture169299-greetings.jpg

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you all so much for the warm welcome!!! I love this forum. Everyone is so friendly and eager to help.

Baron you should definitely visit the islands one day! Bring your coconuts and grass skirt, we could use a little depopulation. Lol

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
image.jpg image.jpg

Some pics of my finished stalkaround and family at our home in Hawaii! Aloha to all of you that welcomed me.

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Hi and hello , welcome to the forum , from olde England ..... don't forget to post some photos of your work .......

1 - 15 of 15 Posts