Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone from Hawaii!

I'm a Halloween/Horror movie lover for as long as i could remember, with a macabre obsession of all things that personally terrify me: Zombies and Clowns. Let's just saw watching It and Night of the Living Dead as a little child in the 80s really left it's mark on my mind 0.0 Although I've done halloween decorations for a few years now, this is my very first year of making many things myself - as opposed to just the usual purchase and plop into my yard technique I've done in the past. You'll probably be hearing a Lot from me bc there are a ton of questions floating around in my brain thats just aching to get out =P

It's nice to meet all of you and Happy Early Halloween! :D

~*Jenn*~

·
Jumpin' Jack Flash
1,271 Posts
i'm going as "aloha from hawaii" elvis presley this year...only at 1 a.m. does that seem to me like it's relevant enough to you that i need to bring it up, but welcome to the forum just the same. :D

·
Here to burgle your turts
2,305 Posts
Hey Jenn! Welcome to the forum! :)

Love that you're venturing in to make things yourself. There's no wrong way to do Halloween, but for me it's all about creativity. Looking forward to seeing what you put together.

You got pumpkins in Hawaii? (I haven't seen many here yet - starting to get a little worried.)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you everyone for the kind welcome :D

GOBBYGRUESOME: Yups, we sure do have pumpkins in Hawaii, and actually have a huge pumpkin patch right here on Oahu (the island I'm on) where, during this time of year, families can come down with their kids to pick their perfect pumpkin. I also believe there are patches on some of the neighboring islands as well :)

DANE82: That, my dear, sounds like an AWESOME idea, and one which needs to be taken a picture of and posted! My parents were Huge Elvis fans, had many of his records, and constantly blared them throughout the house all year long. Needless to say, after hearing my mom singing Blue Christmas all throughout my childhood, I began to slowly dislike his music...or at least that song ;)

HALLOWEEN GOBLIN: Oh man...now if I can somehow make a prop of THAT, I would be in Halloween heaven 0.0

·
Jumpin' Jack Flash
1,271 Posts
DANE82: That, my dear, sounds like an AWESOME idea, and one which needs to be taken a picture of and posted! My parents were Huge Elvis fans, had many of his records, and constantly blared them throughout the house all year long. Needless to say, after hearing my mom singing Blue Christmas all throughout my childhood, I began to slowly dislike his music...or at least that song ;)
pics definitely coming...i have one in an album in my profile now, but it's a work in progress in that picture. just have some finishing touches left and it will be complete. :)

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
Welcome, Jenn.
If your brain ever does manage to get out, I dibs first slurp...;)

baron-samedi-albums-pics-picture42584-welcome2.jpg

1 - 11 of 11 Posts