Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the weather is not being good this year. We had cold rain all day, suppose to clear but the wind is a killer. I may just put out the resin stones my pumpkins and call it a season. I will do a final weather check in the morning. Shame because the stuff I did this year which wasn't much I put a lot of heart and soul into. I have tons and tons of stuff so I didn't do much this year. 3 tombstones, and working on a nightmare before Christmas display IF it goes outside. Will see. Here are some pictures of stuff I did over the last week when I had time. The last is a video of the Boris Tombstone. Enjoy!

Happy Halloween!:D:eek::):m IMG_6264.jpg IMG_6265.jpg IMG_6352.jpg IMG_6465.jpg IMG_6466.jpg IMG_6469.jpg IMG_6468.jpg IMG_6470.jpg IMG_6471.jpg IMG_6492.jpg IMG_6522.jpg IMG_6475.jpg IMG_6476.jpg IMG_6478.jpg IMG_6479.jpg IMG_6481.jpg IMG_6482.jpg IMG_6484.jpg IMG_6485.jpg IMG_6486.jpg ad::rolleyes:;):eek::cool::confused:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No, lol I have an Animatronic Jack that moves and talks but I haven't taken a picture of him yet. I'm working on his reindeer as I speak. Zero's dog house is half done and wont make it this year. I was doing the fence and still have the roof shingles to go and paint,

As far as the coffin. Nope that is a real coffin haha sort of. It is a real coffin guitar case.

Did you see the video?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Thanks - The video is real cool if you haven't seen it yet.

I'm not sure how to post a video on here straight from my computer?

So this is linked to face book. It the last one in the group of 23 on that site.

https://www.facebook.com/michael.wa...68970/10155194698206701/?type=3&theater&ifg=1

Penny hand coming out the grave is holding the Balloon. That Georgie in the yellow rain coat. lol
I did see the video. Very nice. I like the way the machine lights up and buzzes. Just like the movie. If you can't get the Jack and Zero set up done in time for Halloween, you should put it out for Christmas. I know it was a Halloween movie, but it did have a bit of a Christmas theme.

My grandmother keeps trying to talk me into somehow use my 3 witches for a Christmas set up. She thinks that I can just change their clothes and re-paint their faces. Told her wasn't happening. I said if I used them in anything Christmas, I'd have the 3 witches instead of the 3 wise men in the nativity scene. Then she said well you could put baby Jesus in the cauldron instead of in a manger. Boy would that get my neighbors talking. I'd probably be booed out of town.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Its a weather issue. I can get it out but its been non stop rain, cold but worse the wind is really bad this week. Will see tomorrow.
I take pictures no matter what.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Its a weather issue. I can get it out but its been non stop rain, cold but worse the wind is really bad this week. Will see tomorrow.
I take pictures no matter what.
Weather has been an issue for a lot of folks. It's been windy as all get out here. Today wasn't as bad as yesterday and yesterday was better than the day before. So that has been a plus. We have gotten rain and snow mixed on Sunday all day and part of the morning yesterday.

Here is hoping that Mother Nature gives us all a break tomorrow and everyone who celebrates Halloween can have a great time.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts