Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
My only problem with his new videos is that they're all hours and hours long live-streams. I don't have time to watch them. It was better when they were shorter and edited, but I understand that has time he doesn't have too.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Allen's videos are awesome. You can tell he eats, sleeps and lives all things Halloween and monsters. I have learned a lot from him. Thanks for sharing the interview.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Great interview! Any chance your video editor lets you equalize the volume so the opening and closing bits are at roughly same sound level as the interview? I can't be the only one who listens to these things while up to their elbows in the kitchen (goopy hands makes it hard to smash the pause button fast enough when the closing credits come through THIS LOUD LIKE A USED CAR COMMERCIAL IN THE LATE 70s). Just a small request, something you may not have noticed.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Great interview! Any chance your video editor lets you equalize the volume so the opening and closing bits are at roughly same sound level as the interview? I can't be the only one who listens to these things while up to their elbows in the kitchen (goopy hands makes it hard to smash the pause button fast enough when the closing credits come through THIS LOUD LIKE A USED CAR COMMERCIAL IN THE LATE 70s). Just a small request, something you may not have noticed.
I am always open to suggestions and appreciate them. I will certainly fix it next time! Tha k you for watching!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts