Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Sculptress of Scare
2,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow, has this place grown since I joined in 2003. I hardly recognize any of the names around here anymore but it certainly does my heart good to see all the Halloween enthusiasts exchanging ideas and offering help to one another. Keep on rockin it you guys, you're awesome and Happy Halloween!

·
The Big Kahuna of Fright
4,329 Posts
Yeah, this site has really taken off the last three years. It used to be you were familiar with most of the people posting on any given day, but now, whoa! Some degree of intimacy has been lost, but that's progress.
It IS good to see the uptick in interest; Halloween is NOT dying.

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
I've always wondered what the old ones are doing and are they still at it. Things have changed alot as far as the talent around here....lots of awesome new ideas from the younguns' :)

·
Seer of All
2,940 Posts
Yes, it's always great to have "new blood" coming to the forum every year. I just wish more of the active posters from the early days would come back around. LB, when I first joined, your Bride of Frankenstein was (and still is) the most awesome prop build I'd ever seen. Huge inspiration for me! Although I've never even come close to your artistry, I know I can do things beyond what I would have ever attempted before. For that, I thank you!

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
7,076 Posts
So glad you are still visiting LB! :D
Your skills and artistry are some of the best out there - thanks so much for sharing them with all of us!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts