Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For 2015 I finally built a new entry and fencing for our haunt. We call it Mt Ogden Manor and so far it has been a walk around. I've posted some pictures of the elements to this build in the prop section, but decided to put it all together in a picture tutorial. The build includes a complete new 11 1/2' tall entry with arch, 6' side fence panels, and 13 8' fence panels with fence posts. There are several details that didn't get recorded, so if anyone has any questions, ask away. I'm happy to share. https://flic.kr/s/aHskpYVRRM IMG_1055.jpg

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,642 Posts
That has to be the most impressive entrance display i've ever seen! What an awesome pic with the moon above and the gorgeous lighting. nothing short of a Hollywood movie set. Are those gargoyles the ones that are flat back with detatchable wings? Those are on my list for next year. Just perfect my friend!

Reactions: punkineater

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That has to be the most impressive entrance display i've ever seen! What an awesome pic with the moon above and the gorgeous lighting. nothing short of a Hollywood movie set. Are those gargoyles the ones that are flat back with detatchable wings? Those are on my list for next year. Just perfect my friend!
Thank you very much! Yes, those are the gargoyles. The plan for next year is to have verticle foggers in each pillar and blast fog out of the gargoyles mouths.

·
Typing Away
3,623 Posts
That is just outstanding. I stand up and bow to you. The time you put into that shows in all the detail. Thanks for posting pictures along the way in the building of it.

·
Registered
719 Posts
I downloaded the full picture set and I'm saving it for later, lots of good ideas in there, I already made some pillars but I see some add on/upgrades I can do using some of your ideas....

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I downloaded the full picture set and I'm saving it for later, lots of good ideas in there, I already made some pillars but I see some add on/upgrades I can do using some of your ideas....
Glad you found it helpful. If need any details, let me know.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Now after Halloween did you take it all down and store it away? Or leave it up? It looks so good I might leave that
up for a while, but the weather could mess it up I suppose.....
Sadly it all came down. We usually do The Nightmare Before Christmas for Christmas, but not this year. I have to rebuild some of my bigger props and some NBC overlays for the entry. Next year the fence will stay up till New Years and I'll be sure to post pics of it.
facebook-20151125-180553.jpg

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thank you everyone!

WOW omg this is amazing I love it all and I do NBC also for Christmas what a great way to have the fencing up for both holidays I plan on doing a grave yard next year and this has totally motivated me
amazing
Saki Girl, do you have any pic of your NBC?

1 - 20 of 40 Posts