Halloween Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lady #1 I love your Halloween decorations sookie!
Man #1 They are really cool!

My next door neighbor and friend: WAIT TILL YOU SEE HALLOWEEN NIGHT!

Lady #1 OH??

Me: *grins*

:D

I have some things out now, but Halloween day I go all out... apparently I have people waiting again this year to see it lol

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It really does. I wasn't going to go out this year until the conversation tonight Now I am doing the whole thing! Can't let the people down :D

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Awesome!!!

Lady #1 I love your Halloween decorations sookie!
Man #1 They are really cool!

My next door neighbor and friend: WAIT TILL YOU SEE HALLOWEEN NIGHT!

Lady #1 OH??

Me: *grins*

:D

I have some things out now, but Halloween day I go all out... apparently I have people waiting again this year to see it lol

·
Registered
629 Posts
It's nice to have your efforts appreciated isn't it?

On a side note. Every time I see the title of this thread an image of angry villagers with torches and pitchforks pops into my head.:D

·
Registered
113 Posts
:) Kinda had that same conversation with one my neighbors complimenting me on my Christmas lights/décor....another neighbor heard and said the same thing! lol LOVE it!!!

·
Registered
372 Posts
On a side note. Every time I see the title of this thread an image of angry villagers with torches and pitchforks pops into my head.:D
I thought the same thing - didn't expect the happy story.

I was outside yesterday morning when my neighbor across the street came out and stopped to tell me she just had family visiting from Amsterdam and they loved the decorations. Then she tells me how she feels spoiled to have such fantastic display across the street for her to look at. These are the things that keep you going but I still find myself surprised when someone says something like that. She added to go ahead and park as many cars as we want in her yard for my family for Friday so we can keep the street clear. It's friggin' great

·
Registered
169 Posts
This is a great story. I know that I had a ton of people stop this weekend as we were putting up our fence and tell us how great the decorations were. Even had the neighbor directly across from us FINALLY speak to us after us being here 3 1/2 years.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts