Halloween Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These lovely children are gong to have lots of fun come Halloween. They were a little spooky even before I started changing them. Eventually they will be wearing tattered bloody clothing and feasting on rat stew. Or even raw rats. At least 2 will have some arm movement. The seated one will be stirring the pot of "goodness". The others roles are yet to be determined.

IMG_0128_zpsezqdp9vg.jpg

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content
IMG_0129_zps04xqfnln.jpg

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content
IMG_0130_zpsbzwl0swc.jpg

IMG_0131_zpswmhtytym.jpg

·
Registered
393 Posts
These are great! Where'd you find them?

Mannequins have creeped me out ever since I was a kid. Growing up, there was a really old department store in the center of town that always had super creepy and broken mannequins scattered throughout the store.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Rockstar
I found them on Ebay All from the same vendor. They have teeth which I thought was strange. And somehow I thought their heads were a little large for their bodies. Had to have them !

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,641 Posts
So many possibilities. Child sized figures are very scarce. Great find. Can't wait to see what you do with them. I love the sitting figure. So cool!

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Got some clothes for the children. Bibs from Ebay and for some reason my sub- conscious told me to check out Goodwill yesterday and voila black pullovers for all. Even one with skeleton print. Can't really see it in the pics but the shirts are dirty and bloody like the bibs.

IMG_0136_zpser1tivu0.jpg

IMG_0137_zpsxnnifubn.jpg

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,641 Posts
Looks fantastic! Very creepy little buggers!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts