Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally found the entrance spot some Raccoons were using to get into a part of this house. I could see it ,but could not reach the spot without much ripping and more ripping! So I took a junk piece of 6 inch tin pipe ,mixed up a bag of concrete mix then stuck the pipe where I needed the blockage to Raccoon Freeway and slid down the entire bag on-target! Chew through that!
If only the raccoons would keep their Ghost costumes on, we could have gotten along better. I just had to fire them all!
Give back those Beagle-Boy masks!

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Hmmm. Maybe that is what I need to do for the groundhog who has decided to dig a burrow the size of an airplane hanger under my porch step. Thanks for the great suggestion! Lets hope the critters don't know how to detour! In the past, I've had good luck with rodent bom.bs... available at Home Depot.

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Possible Squirrels in my attic influenced me to re-wire the entire house in STEEL Conduit. No rodent electrocution will start any fires here,because they won't be getting electrocuted!! (might ruin a lot of teeth,though! )

1 - 4 of 4 Posts