Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought these from a man my husband works with...for $150!!

Plus, a huge garbage bag of costumes, assorted plates & bowls, several rolls of scene setters, a huge bag of lights, assorted blow ups and what is left in in my husband's car (it wouldn't all fit in my truck).....

·
Registered
309 Posts
Very nice score, congrats! Can't help but wonder why anyone would sell all of that stuff though. It must be hard times when people are parting with their Halloween stuff!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Cool. When you score that much stuff, it seems like there's always a bunch of crap in the mix. Not this time. That all looks very solid.

Well done.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Wow!:eek: I can't for the life of me figure out why someone would part with all of that wonderful stuff, but glad you scored so well. :D

·
Registered
116 Posts
That's it. Someone with the excellent taste to amass that collection of stuff wouldn't part with it so cheaply unless something dreadful were afoot.

Watch yourself.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lol

Nah, the man works with my husband and he said he has been doing Halloween for a long time. He wanted to retire with the Halloween parties and wanted to find someone to sell it to that loved Halloween as much as he did...and he did. ME!

It was a great deal. Certainly put me back in the Halloween mood. I asked my teens if we could just go ahead and put it out now. I tried to convince one of them to decorate their bedrooms in Halloween, but that didn't work either. My oldest said I had an addiction and that I needed to go to some of those addiction meetings. LOL!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Cool. Cursed merchandise humor aside, I was worried that something bad had happened to your friend that led to his selling the stuff. Glad to hear that isn't the case.

·
Good Ghoul Gone Bad
747 Posts
What a nice haul. Yeah, scoring that would definitely put me in the mood too (not that it takes much, lol, all I have to do is see the color orange).

·
Registered
105 Posts
That is so awesome! You're so lucky! And it's so wonderful that he found someone who would appreciate all of his beloved Halloween swag!

·
Ghouls Rule
2,589 Posts
nice goodies there! I would be especially happy about the room rolls, never can have enough and they are sooo expensive :( Good going there! :D

1 - 20 of 35 Posts