Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
While on Amazon I happened to notice this inflatable that had me laughing and thought worth mentioning here for anyone going with an alien space theme in the future. I had bought several of the Home Depot dancing guys and know they were good sellers for them, so they are out there. I have some alien video projections that I was planning on using in my window and maybe on an outdoor "screen" but this still caught my eye as fun and clever. Definitely "cutesy" and wish the space ship above was more realistic but love the tractor beam effect and ability to enter it or place a prop inside. The Truth is Out There!

Lots of customer photos right after the Review section towards bottom of item page, a few videos and Q&A. Cracked up over the customer photo that had put a black and white cow inside! Crop circles in the yard anyone?! Also loved someones idea to attach a pair of prop legs to the top underside of the space ship like they were in the process of being abducted. The customer photos are the best look at this inflatable.

Registered
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
OK really liked the cow in the tractor beam idea the more I thought about it 馃悇 馃浉 馃グ. The poster for the alien ship inflatable said he used an inflatable cow and I found it sold by Walmart. Bought 2 calfs to go with the space ship, one will be outside the beam looking at it's friend about to be "taken". These are California cows of course! Think I'll look up some of the old tv and print ads for the Real California Milk Happy Cows program that featured the California cows and work that into the overall theme along with crop circles somehow. I think kids and parents will love this and talk about it for a while. 馃懡

Registered
While on Amazon I happened to notice this inflatable that had me laughing and thought worth mentioning here for anyone going with an alien space theme in the future. I had bought several of the Home Depot dancing guys and know they were good sellers for them, so they are out there. I have some alien video projections that I was planning on using in my window and maybe on an outdoor "screen" but this still caught my eye as fun and clever. Definitely "cutesy" and wish the space ship above was more realistic but love the tractor beam effect and ability to enter it or place a prop inside. The Truth is Out There!

View attachment 742982

Lots of customer photos right after the Review section towards bottom of item page, a few videos and Q&A. Cracked up over the customer photo that had put a black and white cow inside! Crop circles in the yard anyone?! Also loved someones idea to attach a pair of prop legs to the top underside of the space ship like they were in the process of being abducted. The customer photos are the best look at this inflatable.
馃槀 :alien:馃惍Omg! I was just looking at this very thing earlier today while trying to imagine what I'd actually do with it. At any rate, I've never had an inflatable and figured---if I'm gonna own one---it may as well be a UFO!!!馃檶馃槀馃懡!

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
I see they are sold out of the space ship inflatable now. Both my space ship and my cows should arrive Friday. Fraidy glad you got to order before they were gone. Do you plan to run with the cows too? Walmart looked like they had the best price on those.

Registered
I see they are sold out of the space ship inflatable now. Both my space ship and my cows should arrive Friday. Fraidy glad you got to order before they were gone. Do you plan to run with the cows too? Walmart looked like they had the best price on those.
I was actually thinking of putting a creepy elf inside. I like your cow idea though!! 馃槀

1 - 7 of 7 Posts