Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
while your plotting your next big project, here is something you can do with a beer, epoxy, 8-6 ga. wire, half doll eyes and brown latex caulk. roll a ball of epoxy and stuff it behind and inside sanded eyeball. Insert wire. let rest for a day. Use various lengths of wire. Cover with caulk, use you hands to customize the stem, it all washes off. I have put these on my fence, in flower pots and flower bed, and made one for inside. Have fun

Attachments

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
7,004 Posts
I love weird plants!! :D

The one with them on the gate is my favorite - sort of creepy but cute. I love the idea of doing an entire haunt using a theme of something like a witch garden and all sorts of bizarre plant life and potion ingredients scattered about.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I love weird plants!! :D

The one with them on the gate is my favorite - sort of creepy but cute. I love the idea of doing an entire haunt using a theme of something like a witch garden and all sorts of bizarre plant life and potion ingredients scattered about.
people think they are cute. I would like to hook some up to a servo and motion detector and have the peepers move.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts