Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Working on a few props and kits to see how they turn out. This is more of a year round prop/display I can keep inside as well since I love the Alien movies.Its about 75% done. Need to airbrush the face hugger, paint the chamber, etc...but it has different LED settings from solid, pulsing..etc. The tanks are even functioning tanks so they can be filled with water and puta bubbler in there. It stands about 3ft tall and is a 1:1 face hugger scale

27972572_2114939821857326_6475200739058426749_n.jpg
27858358_2114939708524004_4479675549057005271_n.jpg

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It was a kit I got and had to build. I got a few of them as I am going to make a few of the cryo chambers for friends and people and prob sell. I was also able to snag the chest bursters as well. The kits are decent and vinyl so they can be heated and posed whatever way you wish. Only problem is how long it takes to get sometimes since mine came from Singapore

·
Registered
440 Posts
That's so cool!!! I LOVE LOVE Xenomorphs! We did an alien theme two years ago and I made several xenomorphs including about a dozen facehuggers. I even posted an Instructable on how to make them. Not nearly as fancy as yours, but not bad for about $3 of material.

Tutorial is here if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Very awesome facehugger for not only the price but look. Great for part of the haunt and scene, gets the point across very well!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I will prob have a section of the inside or out on the porch this year for alien. I have designs to make some of the eggs (3ft tall) and have designs for an actual alien head to make from foam. Attach it to a manaquin or stuff it and have it coming out of bushes. Also have a few Pred heads I can attach to mannequins

·
Registered
456 Posts
@Intellagirl: Thank you so much for the link! Your facehugger looks awesome! Thank you too for the tip on keeping your brushes from getting ruined! I've been making small layered liquid latex molds for things like skulls and the faux fossils I'm making now. I ruined one bristle brush before deciding to use foam craft brushes. It never occured to me to try soap. Thanks again!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts