Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just got back from the movies from seing G-force in 3d and we got a preview of Alice in Wonderland by Tim Burton in 3D with of course Johnny Depp , it looks very cool , it is gonna be hard to wait till march 2010 for this one , anyone else seen the trailer and is excited about this upcoming movie YouTube - Tim Burton's Alice In Wonderland Official Teaser Trailer HD 2010

now i will continue to hope that gemmy or other compagny will eventually make a life size prop of one of Johnny Depp's caracter in one of his movies :) :)

·
The Big Kahuna of Fright
4,329 Posts
The fact that the movie is coming out is Old News. But this is the first time I've seen a trailer. Thanks for sharing!
I predict that this film will be huge at the Box Office, maybe "Titanic-esque".

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Thanks for the trailer, a Witch from Canada. What could be a better combination than Tim Burton and Johnny Depp?

·
Registered
598 Posts
I am SO psyched for this movie- the world would indeed be a sadder place without Tim Burton's freakishly beautiful mind. I vote for Timmy as our official mascot!!

BTW, I can't be the first to mention this, but what the heck is up with Johnny Depp portraying the role of Carrot Top?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts