Halloween Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Wisp in the Mist
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, please don't be upset that I started a thread with no pictures, haha...but has anyone's Aldi started stocking Halloween yet? I saw that this week's ad was offering some autumn things, but there weren't actual Halloween items in the ad. They usually have some pretty neat things.

I probably won't get to the store until Sunday myself, unless there is something worth braving a Saturday trip for.

·
Wisp in the Mist
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
OK, so nothing but pumpkins yet, but they are $2.49 each right now. Last year, they went UP in price as Halloween neared, so keep that in mind if you're buying them there. I bought two very nice medium ones today (still had good stems, and no blemishes on the better side).

Wednesday's ad was out today, and they will start carrying Halloween this week! I'm expecting more than what is in the ad. That's how they did it last year; put a few things in the first week's ad, and then the better stuff in later ads. I'll post real pictures as soon as stock starts coming in. I shop there just about every week, but definitely will this month, just to keep an eye on Halloween items.

These are the only Halloween things in the ad:

Attachments

·
Registered
331 Posts
I hit Aldi yesterday. They had the costumes, lights, and the large light-up pumpkin from the ad. They were "displayed" in boxes on the far side of the store between the last aisle and the freezers. I wouldn't have seen them if I hadn't seen the ad and been looking for them. I bought a light up pumpkin and green, purple, and orange cobwebs. Also, they have butternut, acorn, and spaghetti squash on sale for .99 EACH! It's a great time to stock up. We had been looking at squashes at Sprouts just the night before and I passed because they were $1.49 to $1.99 per pound.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts