Halloween Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all! I'm going to be moving to Alabama soon, and I really want to do it up this year for Halloween after such a disappointing 2009. I looked for groups and other threads, but I don't see one for haunts/events in the Alabama area, specifically Northeast Alabama (Jacksonville area) all the way out to Atlanta. I want to get in as many haunts as possible! Any suggestions?

Also this is my first time creating a thread, so I apologize in advance if this is in the wrong section.

·
Registered
9 Posts
In NW Atlanta there is a haunt called Netherworld. It's rated one of the top 10 best in the country. I think it's like #4 or something like that. This is judged by Haunted Attraction magazine.

I've been there and it was very good compared to others. I actually got scared even though I knew it wasn't real. It might be worth a weekend/overnight trip. It's probably like 70 miles from the AL border.

They put a lot of money into pneumatics and effects. The artistic work is very good. I'm waiting for it to reopen this season.

I don't know what is in Alabama.. Maybe a bunch of haunted hayrides I would imagine, being so rural and all...

·
Registered
203 Posts
Atlanta will also be home to a new haunt called the Atlanta Zombie Apocalypse. The website isn't up yet but you can check out advance photos on their facebook page.

·
Registered
436 Posts
In Killen, Alabama there is an AMAZING haunt...it was called graystone Manor, but is revamping as ARX MORTIS this year...I am about to post a review of sorts...I was invited to preview it behind the scenes this weekend, it is AWESOME. The amount of detail these guys put into everything is incredible. Don't miss it!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts