Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of a good resource for airbrush makeup. is there a certain type of brush/compressor you need? can you just buy any kit on amazon? Google shows a lot of make up kits for like foundations and such but I'm also looking for tutorials.

Thanks in advance.

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
6,809 Posts
If you're looking for good tutorials, I suggest checking out youtube and just searching through some of the videos on there by searching "airbrush makeup special effects" so you get more of the costume/Halloween type of vids.

Then watch a few to see if you like them or they seem like your style, and go from there.

I have watched a few from this channel in the past just because they had some really pretty looking fantasy ideas, but be aware they are also promoting their product line (never used their products tho so no idea how good they are). They mostly are for regular makeup tho, and there are way more fantasy/extreme makeup artists out there. ;)

·
Registered
99 Posts
I thoroughly recommend Proaiir paints. They have fantastic staying power! A little too strong be told, i had to scrub it off for my zombie festival lol.

I'm going to try Graftobian later this month.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts