Halloween Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Air cannons/Ankle blasters for sale again this year.

I've talked to most of the buyers from last year and everyone reported that they worked out well and their were no complaints. I am building these to help fund our charity non-profit haunted house, all proceeds go to the haunted house, Haunted School of Terror in Weirton WV.

The solenoid is 12v--making it perfect for those with trails or in the woods--just use a car battery in place of the power adapter.

Here is a video--just don't listen to he prices in the video.

http://s9.photobucket.com/user/kermat13/media/DSCN0072_zps5df9817a.mp4.html?o=0

4 options available this year

1. Kit without tank. All the parts you need to build your own except the tank. Buy your own tank from Harbor Freight using your best coupon and assemble it yourself. $100.00 shipped
2. Kit with tank--open the box assemble and it's done $130 shipped
3. Assembled without tank. Buy your own tank from Harbor Freight using your best coupon. Screw off the adapter from the tank and screw on this unit and your ready. $150 Shipped
4. Assembled with tank. As seen in the video. $185 shipped

I will be able to offer discounts on shipping for non-tank versions only for multiple orders. The version with tanks are too large to offer any discounts--sorry.

Optional button box. A small project box with a momentary push button switch and 15ft of wire $20. If you buy the assembled versions of the above, your unit will come wired up and ready to go unless otherwise requested.

If you chose not to buy the optional button box, you will need to supply your own trigger. That could be your own switch, PIR, step mat or prop controller.

These are not hard to build and plans are available online. I offer this as a service for those who don't have time to build or those who just want to have it made for them. I'll even help you source the solenoid if you want to attempt yourself. If you'd rather buy from a vendor I will direct you to a a vendor with the best price I've seen, my version is about $100 less expensive when you consider shipping. PM me questions. Cross posted

1 - 1 of 1 Posts