Halloween Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I currently have my 135psi pancake compressor running its one line into my workshop area. From there I have a quick connect fitting that connects my airbrush line to compressor line. On the other end of the air brush line I have the iwata 1/8th quick connect that allows changing guns quickly attached.

So now my question for those with shops etc such as terra and SK or anyone else. How do you split your single air feed into multiple ports for air brush feed lines ? I'd like to have more then one brush ready to paint at the same time with out changing lines.

Thanks in advance to anyone willing to help me out here.

·
Registered
24 Posts
http://www.tcpglobal.com/airbrushdepot/abairhose.aspx

Scroll down a bit and you will see "air hose splitter". Hope this info helps you...

·
Registered
288 Posts
They make a manifold for air hoses, they have three ports. I would put quick disconnects on all the ports. You can find them at harbor freight , lowes, home depot.

·
Registered
32 Posts
You can make a manifold by piecing together hardware store parts or for about the same price and time spent you can order a premade manifold....depending or course on your needs. Shop around as prices can vary. You can get 3, 4, 6, 8, 10 or 12 line manifolds.

For a three way manifold your looking at $15-20.

www.coastairbrush.com
www.trendytribals.com
www.bearair.com
www.tcpglobal.com

1 - 5 of 5 Posts