Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Haunters!

I am thinking about getting more detailed with my props appearance, facial details....etc and was thinking about picking up an airbrush and a compressor, not a big one but just something that will give a good airflow. without costing a fortune. Does anyone use one that they can recommend? I saw a compressor aand air brush for about $140 online but it did not have an attached air tank...anyone have experience with these and if they produce even airflow?

Thanks in advance!

·
Zombie Hunter
20,479 Posts
Perhaps a link would make it easier to give you a better answer.However I have a airbrush/compressor set up that has no tank but it is made for airbrushing.Compressor kicks on and off as needed when spraying.Nice and quiet too.Mine is an Iwata.I am not that talented but it seems to work very well.

·
Zombie Hunter
20,479 Posts
Thats a set up like mine.I find the air stream pretty stable.Those compressors almost run constantly so air is always there.

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
I agree with Skull. I use an Iwata airbrush extensively on my scale movie monster figures.
I find it an excellent airbrush for all round general use. If you look after it, it will serve you well for many years.
Best of luck with your airbrushing!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts