Halloween Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys ,
I was so excited I found my favorite prop (Uncle Charlie) on Cl for 70 with original box said fully worked :( Well here's the thing the battery pack was not connected to the circut board so I reconnected that and then listen to this the speaker wires needed to be resoldered so I did that, he started talking and doing everything again, I then leave him for 15 minutes put him together then I take his head put it on the couch turn him on and the thing started smoking like crazy and my leg was really hot lol. Well not so lol now nothing connected to the battery pack will work. So let me know if you know what to do it's really sad for me but anyways Dr shivers is another one. I take his head off, I touch the adapter to the eyes movement then that starts to get reaalllly hot so I don't know what do do with these props. I'm getting a count vigor that doesn't work at all except for the speaker, then I'm getting a jason that will go through 1/2 the music segment part audio what ever you wanna call it.
IF YOU KNOW HOW TO FIX THESE PROPS LET ME KNOW ESPECIALLY UNCLE CHARLIE!!

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
I have an uncle charlie that has also become a static prop. It makes me sad, but he still givea everyone the creeps just by standing still! Good luck!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts