Halloween Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to rain, I wasnt able to put everything out. I really missed the lights but made do with what I could.

chair.jpg

The electric chair was set up right next to the sidewalk and provided a lot of good scares tonight. It sent people running on a couple of occasions.

gramps.jpg

My pop up skelly worked well until right near the end when the neck broke. I pump chilled fog into the coffin and have 2 blue battery strobes inside of it. The tots would approach it cautiously as they werent sure what to expect. He got a few scares.

I was running the Zombie Invasion DVD through the projector in the front window and that got a LOT of positive comments.

We had maybe 100 tots who were largely accompanied by parents. I had one group of kids who posed by the electric chair and made me take their picture. Several adults were getting pictures on their cell phones. I got a few kids who wouldnt leave the sidewalk so we had to take the candy to them. Best part was, we scared a bunch of people but didnt make any of them cry. Got a lot of positive feedback tonight.

It was a wet one for sure, and I had to scale back quite a bit, but overall it was a success. Now to get it all dried out and packed away for next year.

reaper.jpg

·
Registered
814 Posts
Great layout!!! Sorry about the rain. For us we got lucky and the rain was out by Wednesday night

Night shots

1 - 2 of 2 Posts