Halloween Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm fitting my Scarecrow fangs, but I'm questioning one thing. In the instructions it says they shouldn't be used on bridges, braces, etc. (I've tried the little water-activated inserts that come with the cheaper Scarecrow fangs, but they just don't have the holding power.)
So here's my dilemma: I have a small, single-tooth bridge for one of my canine teeth. Hence, I have moved the fangs to my eye teeth, which are both "mine." I've already fit the one on the bridgeless side of my mouth, but am a bit hesitant about the other. While I'm not directly affixing it to my fake tooth, the metal lip for the bridge runs behind my eye tooth. Will that little bit of metal present a problem with molding my other fang? Has anyone run into this?

·
Reaper
3,611 Posts
I'm not sure because I didn't have any of those issues when I made mine. Maybe if you take the fang off before the goop has completely dried then you could make sure you got any of it off the metal before it hardened completely? I'm not sure if that would effect the tooth mold trying properly or not :(

1 - 3 of 3 Posts