Halloween Forum banner

Advice for Selling Halloween Items on Craigslist? For Sale in Sterling Heights, MI

3764 Views 20 Replies 11 Participants Last post by  22606
I have many Halloween products that I pretty much need to sell as quickly as possible. I have them grouped in lots (mostly large) and am asking very fair prices, in my opinion. I thought that this would be a good time of the year to post them, although I may have been wrong to wait this long (was aiming for early September, but I missed the mark:rolleyes:). I have normally dealt with eBay, so this is my first time using Craigslist. I know that many members purchase goods from off of CL, but how many sell on there? Any luck with your items? Have you ever gotten screwed by parties who seemed interested? Any tips would be appreciated. Thanks.

Here are my listings, if anyone is in Michigan and interested (or willing to make the drive): http://detroit.craigslist.org/search/sss?userid=271075380
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
188 Posts
I just sold several items on Craigslist in the past month. The trick is to use the words halloween props decorations exactly like that in the title after the item name because they are the exact keywords that trigger up in the search engines when people use the search. For example Animated skeleton for sale halloween props decorations.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.