Halloween Forum banner

Advice for Selling Halloween Items on Craigslist? For Sale in Sterling Heights, MI

3760 Views 20 Replies 11 Participants Last post by  22606
I have many Halloween products that I pretty much need to sell as quickly as possible. I have them grouped in lots (mostly large) and am asking very fair prices, in my opinion. I thought that this would be a good time of the year to post them, although I may have been wrong to wait this long (was aiming for early September, but I missed the mark:rolleyes:). I have normally dealt with eBay, so this is my first time using Craigslist. I know that many members purchase goods from off of CL, but how many sell on there? Any luck with your items? Have you ever gotten screwed by parties who seemed interested? Any tips would be appreciated. Thanks.

Here are my listings, if anyone is in Michigan and interested (or willing to make the drive): http://detroit.craigslist.org/search/sss?userid=271075380
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
1,004 Posts
I tried to sell a few items on Craigslist last year. Still have them and am thinking on trying with them and a few more again but am reluctant. Sometimes you may be better off asking a little more than you'll settle for as people seem to be under the impression they're buying on e-bay. I asked about 1/2 the cost new although they were all new for 3 props. Had numerous people e-mail me asking if I'd accept varying amounts up to half the total of all 3 together. Actually I was trying to clear out and supplement bills after a stint of no pay due to illness not help finance your haunt LOL. I've also noticed if 1 out of 4 show up when they say you're on a roll.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.