Halloween Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mods, please move if this is in the wrong forum. I'm looking for some stories/advice about selling decorations/props on craigslist. Every year I sell about 5-15 items from my collection locally on craigslist in order to fund new purchases. There seems to be no real rhyme or reason, in my experience, to what people are interested in buying. I've sold crappy $1 garage sale monster hands, $5 furry spiders, and even $20 masks instantly while cooler props/masks get zero offers. I realize pricing things well is part of the issue, but I'm wondering if others have found particular types of decorations or props sell better or worse locally. Most people on craigslist are out to get a deal. And it seems that bundling items together helps. I'd like to pick out the best pieces to sell from my storage unit this year. So anyone have experiences or advice they'd like to impart?

· Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the tips on fbook marketplace all. I have had pretty good success selling individual pieces in the $15-$30 range on craigslist the last two years. Must be my market or something. Big stuff is hard to move since people need a large truck.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.