·
Registered
80 Posts
I would take recipies that already exsist and twist them around. For example

Bloody Murder Mary
*4oz of Tomato Juice
*2oz of Vodka
*a few dashes of Worcestershire sauce
*a few dashes of Habenero extract (you can use Tabasco for a normal Bloody Mary)
*1/4 teaspoon of Horseradish
*Lime
*Celery Salt
Rim the Glass using the lime wedge and celery salt, fill with ice then set aside. Put all remaining ingredients into a shaker add ice and shake gently. Strain into prepared glass.

-or-

Use basic cocktail recipes but decorate them with creepy garnishes.

Eyeball Garnish
*Pickled Pearl Onions
*Some Chilies (you can use Serrano for green, Bird-eye for red)
*Black olives
*Toothpicks

Slice the chilies til you get nice small rings, these will be the Iris of the eye. Then you can cut the olives into a very petite dice, these will act as the Pupil. Using the toothpicks pierce the Pearl onions until a very little toothpick pops out the other side (about 1/16" to 1/8" exposed). Take a chili ring and ring around the toothpick "nub" and cap it off with a piece of the olive. Garnish in your favorite martini drink. Warn guests of the toothpick and of the chili might exceed there spice limit.

I have a few other ideas so message me if you want.

**Note** I just reread and noticed you were wanting a "Mass Drink" not just individual cocktails/idea my apologies.

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
I serve Poinsettias in a large container, a Christmas drink but its the right color!

2 parts (cups) cranberry juice
1 part (cup) champagne
1 part (cup) vodka
Red food coloring as needed

·
Registered
34 Posts
We do a SOCO PUNCH!!! It's ALWAYS a hit and gone quick!!! Goes down smooth, but gives that nice buzz to keep everyone happy and laughing! We normally have about 20-30 adults...I will make 5 gallons before the party starts, then have atleast 3 already stirred and stuck in bottles in the fridge incase more is needed...this stuff slushes up well and taste awesome a few days later too!!!

I use a 5 gallon glass dispenser...
1 big bottle of southern comfort
6 2 liters 7up
2 cans frozen orange juice concentrate
2 cans frozen lemonaide concentrate
6oz lemon juice

a little orange food coloring to make it oranger ;) make sure everything is cold...mix and top of dispenser w ice!! ;) we've made itt with limeaide before as well and it was pretty good, but this is what everyone has us bring for every large function. ;)

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you again for your responses! Just to share another one that I found on Pinterest....

Trash Can Punch
1 bottle of vodka
1 bottle of tequila
1 bottle of Everclear
1 bottle of JD whiskey.
Fruit, like 3 oranges, and a bundle of grapes (or any fruit you like).
2 cans of pineapple juice.
2 frozen cans of minute maid fruit punch.
2 frozen cans of minute maid limeade.
1 frozen can of apple juice.
1 frozen can of orange juice. & a bag of ice!

·
Registered
348 Posts
Don't know if it's a punch, per se, but our guests love it every year. We change the name of it to fit that year's theme. It started as Swamp Juice.

1 bottle vodka
1 bottle midori
2 liters Sprite
1 large can of pineapple juice

·
Registered
9 Posts
Don't know if it's a punch, per se, but our guests love it every year. We change the name of it to fit that year's theme. It started as Swamp Juice.

1 bottle vodka
1 bottle midori
2 liters Sprite
1 large can of pineapple juice
When it says "1 Bottle", are you talking about 750 mL?

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Reactions: QueenHalloween

·
Registered
63 Posts
Our favorite is Apple Pie, it is always a big hit.
1 gal. Apple juice
1 gal. Apple cider
1 cup sugar
5 cinnamon sticks
mix all ingredients in a pot and simmer for 2 hours. Let cool and add 1/5 of Everclear. Goes down smooth, and tastes just like apple pie.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts