Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Lepage PL300 Foamboard adhesive works well, though I would recommend that you make sure none squeezes out of any seams, as this will, I found, make the seam conspicuous and tough to hide when finishing your project. Sold as a caulk.

·
AKA - S.M. Barrett
1,084 Posts
For small items, I'm all about Sculpt and Coat, but for larger props like tombstones, masonry, etc., most haunters use liquid nails.

It's strong, cheap and available locally in most cases.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks all. It gives me something to think about. Has anyone tried Glidden Gripper? I'm told it's like a paint but it's got great adhesion.

·
Registered
865 Posts
I also vote for Gorilla glue. And while we're on the subject, Gorilla tape has it all over duct tape. I don't bother with duct tape at all any more.. Plus Gorilla tape is black which works better than that shiny grey tape right out of the gate.

·
Registered
272 Posts
I tried Glidden Gripper, but the stuff takes a long time to cure. If you have time (and the patience) to let your creation sit for a couple of days between gluing and whatever your next step is, then maybe it'll work for you. Give me Gorilla Glue any day.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
9 Participants
Eerie Erie Haunts
Halloween Forum
Halloween forum - Keeping the Halloween spirit alive 365 days a year. Discuss decorations, costumes and more!
Full Forum Listing