Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have two Steamer chests that are either really great replicas or the real thing. The finish is absolutely trashed, just perfect for a static prop or for a MIB (what I was going to make them into). I have a number of pictures, and will attempt to post them here. I can email them to you if you are interested.

They are HEAVY - made of 1/2 or 3/4 plywood. All metal hasps and hinges (surface pre-weathered for YOUR convenience). The outside finish looks like it has been left in the desert for 20+ years because that is where I found them, in the desert. The insides are complete with drawers, hanging sections, etc. These would be great for a pirate themed haunt, an Asylum themed haunt, or a stand alone as a static.

I am only selling them because I have no more room to keep them, and have done nothing with them in the 5+ years that I have had them.

message me for more pictures.

Attachments

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good call. I am located in WA on the Kitsap peninsula, but I do travel to Redmond each day for work, so partial delivery to the East Side is available. I'll take $20 + gas for each - mainly because I had to transport them from CA to WA and I am trying to recoup my costs.

Thanks again.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
in the interest of getting rid of these, if anyone in the area wants them you can have them. I want them to go to a haunter if possible as I think they are just plain cool looking. I will post on Craigslist as well, but if not gone soon they are headed for the Kitsap County landfill.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts