Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
~zombie hunter~
3,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey ya all,
What's going with you? I was just pondering how active everyone is on the forum. I know there are everydayers (every day people) and then I know there are the a few times a year people. I find myself highley addicted to this site. It's my drug choice of course. I was just wondering how ya all felt about the best forum around.

·
Imperial Hybrid (7)
706 Posts
Hi my name is Sharron and I am a Halloween Junkie. My intentions have been to be on this forum everyday, but the dreaded virus (flu) got a hold of me and then my entire family , a family member "moving" in / remodeling their new home , plus preparing to host a Prop Building Make & Take has consumed my time since the big red holiday. Hopefully, I will get back to the regular routine of everyday user !
I admit I have the withdrawal shakes when it comes to knowing I am missing valuable posts by the talent on this forum.

·
Registered
629 Posts
I'd say outside of sex and coffee, this is my drug of choice, I'd say I can get this more than one and slightly less than the other, you decide which is which in that line-up (hint:I've been married for 18 years now:D)

·
The Evil Spectre
1,220 Posts
I usually check in at least once a day... more than that closer to Halloween though... need a break from the holiday for a few months at least. Start back up again in the spring when I can actually get out in the garage and put the wonderful ideas I learned from the forum to work!

·
Magic Man (Taken)
725 Posts
I am here everyday, sometimes twice. Usually don't have much to say. Am in awe of the creative people here. Guess I have become a HF addict.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I'm still a newbie (less than one month) but I have to admit I've been searching and reading almost every day so far, and I've missed it on the few days I've been too busy to check in. I feel like Merlyn67 -- I'm just glad to be around talented people I can learn (and steal) from!:) And while my wife and kids have learned to tolerate me fantasizing about plans for the next year's yard haunt in the dead of winter, this Forum is the only place I've found where there are other people who actually share an obsessive passion for the Holiday. I'm glad I washed up on these shores!

·
Doomed to walk the earth
1,062 Posts
i'm here everyday unless something else keeps me from here, like flu ,depression( but chat takes care of that).or having to go somewhere that takes up most of my day...but i still check in....is this healthy LOL...well then I'm sick..I love it here!!!

·
Resident Lunatic
1,771 Posts
I visit almost every day but don't always post. I post more than some but less than others. I only post when I've got something to say. I don't start very many threads.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Out of My (5) home pages that come up when I get on the net, Halloweenforum.com, and Floridahaunters.com are two of them. So I check them all day long, Just to see what's happening.

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
....far too often for my boss's liking.;)

To be in the presence of so many friendly, talented and like-minded people is an absolute pleasure, not to mention very addictive.

only problem is...I've gone into a kind of sensory overload and I'm spending time here when I really should be putting what I've learned from the great people here into practice..:eek:

·
Master Crypt Keeper
2,735 Posts
We almost have to break down our addictions into categories :D

Everyday lurkers...
Everyday posters...

If you have to have an addiction...what a great one to have :D

Thanks for your addiction.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts