Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ACME Shiatsu Graveyard Digger Demo

I am stoked! The postman just delivered my new ACME graveyard digger.........last one in stock too.

In all seriousness. What do you think? It's obviously powered by a shiatsu massager. My son loves the idea and my daughter states it's just plain weird. I attempted to make the digger seem cartoonish, but it looked way better in my mind then the actual execution. Not sure what else I should add to the scene. Perhaps some creepy hands extending up from the dirt, but in all probability I will leave the digger as is.

ACME Digger DAY-TIME Video:

ACME Digger NIGHT-TIME Video:

Lovely Day...

·
Registered
63 Posts
That's pretty cool, made me laugh. I could see this being used in an area that is so scary even the grave digger wont work there. Set it up during the light of day and let it dig all night.

·
Registered
668 Posts
I think it's great and adds a whimsical touch. If you want a more cartoon look, try a red box with yellow lettering, or Vice verse. Make it pop and stand out.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Or add a small sign, yellow and black style, with something like, "CAUTION: Digging!" or "CAUTION: Digging in progress!" next to it. As if it was totally normal to put an automatic grave digger out and post a sign warning people about it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts