·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Gemmy Fire & Ice are now down to $3.99. I would like some stuff but if I have the same problem as last year, I'll pass. You have to play around with the cart if you order too many things or if they come from different warehouses. Had stuff in my cart last year & shipping wasn't too bad but added another item & it split into 2 orders & then shipping became outrageous so I tried again & left something out & still wanted to make into 2 separate orders.

Haven't tried this year yet but there are some good deals if it works well.

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just found they had the 5' blue eyed with blue lighted chest like Wags had last year for $24.99. Put 2 in my cart & said on-line only but then says unavailable to ship. Why not SOLD OUT?? Most sites suck anymore.

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OK...sorry guys & gals. I dumped cart again. Gemmy Light Show Short Circuit shows $4.99 clearance but shows $14.99 in my cart. Maybe what you want will work for you as some of the inflatables are very cheap but double check everything.

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This really took the cake....I was already ticked at what happened & a survey popped up so I was going to let them have it. Almost done & last 4 questions about my shopping habits related to Covid 19. UNBELIEVABLE. I hate Ace & never going there again. I only go for softener salt but they didn't even have it last time so I'm done with them. Sorry but had to vent & hope this helps someone else from getting screwed.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Sorry to hear about your issues, but thanks to your tip I was able to get 6 at that $3.99 price, and get free in-store pickup locally tomorrow!! A great deal and the lighting on my house is gonna really step it up this year, thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
45 Posts
Thanks! Just grabbed some green Gemmy lights at $3.99. They weren't available for pickup anywhere locally so shipping came to $8 and change due to arrive early next week.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Ditto! I got two green ones and two purple ones. I wish they had the white ones still but they were out of stock.
Thanks! Just grabbed some green Gemmy lights at $3.99. They weren't available for pickup anywhere locally so shipping came to $8 and change due to arrive early next week.
Okay - ACE sucks. They canceled the green lights (guess they ran out?) and shipped the purple ones at roughly 4am EST. They refunded the cost of the green lights, but now I have just 2 lights coming for almost $20 because they don't reduce shipping when they cancel stuff!!!

I would have preferred the option to cancel the WHOLE order if they were only going to ship 2 little lights for $9 each ($4 for the light, $4.50 for shipping, $0.50 in sales tax). The shipping and sales tax added up to more than the cost of the lights!

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ditto! I got two green ones and two purple ones. I wish they had the white ones still but they were out of stock.

Okay - ACE sucks. They canceled the green lights (guess they ran out?) and shipped the purple ones at roughly 4am EST. They refunded the cost of the green lights, but now I have just 2 lights coming for almost $20 because they don't reduce shipping when they cancel stuff!!!

I would have preferred the option to cancel the WHOLE order if they were only going to ship 2 little lights for $9 each ($4 for the light, $4.50 for shipping, $0.50 in sales tax). The shipping and sales tax added up to more than the cost of the lights!
Sorry you had to go through that as well. I am thinking of reporting to the BBB. Terrible to take advantage of people like that. I bought some Fire & Ice last year & got an email it was ready & then went to pick them up in store, only had part of them. 1/2 hour drive. Once I did get the rest, 1 was obviously used & still had a little mud on it. Not worth the return trip since it worked & was that cheap.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts