Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone!

This past Saturday, we got to see AC/DC in concert in Montreal... It was absolutely awesome! If you have a chance (and like their music, of course ;) ) I would say go for it!

For 60-something guys, they still know how to rock and how to deliver a great show! Hope I'm in as good shape as they are when I turn 60! ;)

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
I'm soooo jealous, Wicked. I saw them 29 years ago (Wow, how time flys), their Hells Bells concert and they really rocked the Rosemont Horizon in Chicago. I was 25 years old and one of the oldest people there! Now it's probably all 50-60 year olds. Did you notice the crowd? Or do they have a younger following? The problem with living in Boise is that we don't get all the concerts everyone else does. Oh well, I guess I'll just spend the money on Halloween. LOL.

·
Reaper Queen
8,628 Posts
A week from today they are here, in Grand Rapids, they are my hubby's favorite group, (we are old farts too!) would love to go, but the tickets ain't cheap. I will tell him that you said the concert was awesome, there are tickets left, I think he could be waiting to see if they mark them down at the last minute rather than have empty seats, (our area has been particularly hit by the ressession- big GM plants in town shut down, and so little factories, on down to stores and eating establishments have slowed down, no jobs, no one buying anything, let along concert tickets!)

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Skulkin - The crowd was mixed up... but I would say more around 40-50ish... but they also have younger fans now (like my son - he's 10!), with the new album...

Bethene - Go buy him some tickets! You won't regret it!

Lynn - Hope you enjoy the show as much as I did! Let us know! ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts