Halloween Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anyone going to the AC/DC Black Ice Concert? I'm going when they come to Vancouver BC Nov 28th, it's gonna be Wicked! Got the new cd when it came out Oct 20th.
Look forward to hearing if any other members are going:)

·
It's a trick. Get an axe.
2,323 Posts
Now wait a COTTON PICKIN' MINUTE THERE, Missy! You got to go see Ozzy/Zombie last year, and now AC/DC, eh?? Man, are you lucky!! :cool: Let's see, Nov. 28th, Nov. 28th..oh yeah! Says here I've got a big fat NOTHIN' goin' on! :rolleyes:

Love your new avatar, Dutchess. :)

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Laurie, so good to hear from you sweetie!:) Yes I'll admit, my hubby spoils me. He says I deserve it with all the medical crap I go through and that he wants to make me happy however he can. I just hope I'll be feeling well enough to go, so much medical crap,tests, procedures, surgeries coming up, ug I'm so tired of having a full time job trying to get well, 8 frickin years is more then enough. "Anyways" ok I have some good news for you sweetie:) Ok, you're in Georgia right, ok I did some checking and here's what I've found.

They are playing in Atlanta Georgia at the Philips Arena Dec16th, and although it says that both Fan club and public tickets are sold out, if you go on line to Ticketmaster or whatever it's called there people sells their tickets, for how much is another story.

They're playing in Ft.Lauderdale Florida at the Bank Atlantic Center on Dec20th and I see it looks like there are still public tickets left just no fan club ones, see you could ask for an early xmas gift;)

And they're playing in Tampa FLorida Dec21st at St.Pete Times Forum and it looks like there are both fan club and public tickets for sale for there:) think xmas;)

I wish I were rich "sometimes" then I could have bought tickets for all my dear friends and bring them over for the concert, wouldn't that be awesome, rent one of the VIP suites where you get spoiled beyond belief!

I really hope you manage to get tickets for the Georiga Show hun, I'd love to hear you were going. But make sure you get out to Wal-Mart and at least at the new CD:)

It's so nice to see you on here, I've really missed talking with you, think of you often you know & those Freakin Monsterous Spiders you have down there:eek:

^v^ Batty Hugz^v^
DOD

·
2,323 Posts
You DO deserve it, girl, I hope y'all have a wonderful time!!! I'm glad you have a husband who likes to spoil you. :D

Wow, thank you for checking on this! So Dec. 16th at Philips, you say...and a sold out show, but there's a chance people will sell their tickets. Oh man, those prices will be through the roof, but I'll check on it anyways--I'll give up an arm and a leg for AC/DC. ;) Been to concerts at Philips before, my favorite was Pearl Jam. Oh YES.

We already have the new CD, you know it, my friend!!

It is VERY nice seeing you on here as well because I've missed you too! You are among my group of 'oldest' Halloween friends and I love y'all!!

Those Monstrous Spiders, hehehe...I'm happy to report that at least we never saw the black & yellow ones this season, although several of those red & black ones still made homes here. Perilously close to our heads as we'd pass by the webs on our way to the cars. *Brrrrrrr**!!

Hope to see you online again soon!!
Love,
Laurie

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Anyone been to AC/DC Black Ice Concert? If you have lets here how it was. I can't wait till their here! My only wish is that I had the money to bring darling Laurie here to see it with me:(

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The Concert was so WICKED! It was the Cirque Du Soleil of Rock!!Awesome Awesome time! And back at the hotel afterwards was a great time also as most of the hotel was full of AC/DC fans.

I've just finished uploading 92 pictures onto my facebook, so for those of you who are on facebook with me have a look.

I'm really beat so I'll upload the pictures onto here another time, plus hubby leaves Monday morning at 3am to go back to work so I have tons to get done around here, will post as soon as I can.

^,,^For Those About to Rock we Salute You^,,^

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok it works, Yippie! So just click on the link and when the pictures come up, click on the first picture and that will enlarge it, then click on the top right hand corner where it says "next" and that will take you to the next enlarged picture.

^,,^ For Those About to Rock We Salute You ^,,^
Enjoy The Pictures

·
2,323 Posts
My only wish is that I had the money to bring darling Laurie here to see it with me:(
**sighs**, thank you so much for the thought, Dutchess, I only wish I'd have had the money to go see it with you!!!! Just checked out all your pictures, my GOODNESS what a fantastic looking show!! :D You weren't kidding when you said this:

'A totally WICKED Concert! Way more then a concert, this was a Fist Pounding one in a life time Show!' <------It surely does look like it! :cool:

This struck me funny too:

'the Opening band was called The Answer, an Irish Band. Sorry, didn't take any photos of them.' Heheheheh...yep, the question is, 'Who CARES??!' :p

I'm so glad y'all had a great time!!!

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey Laurie, Ya it would have been fantastic to have you there. I really hope you manage to go to one of the shows near you:) And yes, I was a bad girl not taking any photos of the opening band, I just never thought too, duh:(
Ya the show was wicked! And as Brian said as he took in a deep breath of air " Ah Yes, It's so good to be back home" commenting on the aroma of BC Bud that fills the air at AC/DC concerts:eek: The had an awesome homecoming, we're just proud that they chose to come back home "they're home away from home that is" to record this album.

glad you enjoyed the pictures. I wanted to take lots for those who might be make it to the show, at least they can see some pics. I hope other members who go from here will also post they're pictures on this thread, that would be so cool to see pics from all over.:)

·
Reaper Queen
8,628 Posts
Man, DOD, my hubby would be so jealous!! He LOVES AC DC, if he doesn't buy the new a cd himself first he will get it either for christmas or his birthday, the 26th, he has one of their concerts recorded (vcr days) from a while ago, and plays it over and over

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey bethene. If you're going to buy him the CD, try and get the Black and Blue Hard Cover Extended Limited Edition version. You get the lyrics and exclusive pictures with that cd " Wal-Mart" carries those. I think they got exclusive rights to that CD "but don't Quote me on that".

Now I noticed you're in Jenison Mi, Michigan correct? Ok well they are playing Nov 5th in Detroit, it's sold out, but radio stations usually have contests going on to win tickets and of course there are higher priced tickets you should still be able to buy from Ticketmaster, not sure if it's call that down your way, or of course Scalpers are more thenwilling to selll you tickets for a "price"

Now you are new to Ohio correct? I think there are still tickets for that concerts available, they play there Jan 5th. Anf I'm not sure how far you are from Toronto Ontario Canada but they do a second show there on Jan 9th and I think there are still tickets for that concert so check these out if you like and good luck. I posted pics, you should check em' out.

Let me know how you make out;)

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey BrandyWine, have been thinking about you and how excited I am for you as the 12th draws nearer. Have a wicked time at the concert "I just know you will" & I hope you'll be able to post some pics. The program book has some awesome pictures, worth the money.

^,,^ For Those About to Rock we Salute You ^,,^

·
The Cloven Bunny
2,965 Posts
I'm back........

Wow! What a great time we had. They sounded AWESOME!!! And put on one heck of a show!
I don't have any pics for you though. :( My camera got broke in March. And most of the time they don't let you take cameras into the venues here. I didn't even see a program. I did get some shirts, key chains and devil horns though! WOOOHOOO!!!! Angus Young is a God. At least in my book.

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
oh Brandy, I'm so glad you had a wonderful time, that's the most important thing:) And I'm happy you were able to get some cool items. aren't those horns the greatest! I never took mine off until we were back in our hotel room, even wore them to late night dinner in the hotel lounge,lol:D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts