Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Wunderfully Wiccaned
Discussion Starter #1
So I go online to order the Dark Brown Brick Flat Paper roll 4'x50', which has been in stock for the last 6 months, and now it's OUT OF STOCK, with NO expected return date!!!

I'm on the edge of losing my mind because we needed this paper for like a MAJOR part of our haunt, basically a 25' x8' section of the Front Facade.

my only options at this point are paying 3x as much for the seamless version which is 36'x82", or paying double and getting the Corrugated which doesn't look right.

I'm at a complete and total loss at this point with no idea how to procede. I've searched for Terracotta Brick, Terra Cotta Brick, Dark Brown Brick, Brown Brick, just plain Brick. The bright red bright would be ATROCIOUS against our very dark setup, and the white looks so cheap I'm not sure I can even stomach it to order it!

Someone help me find a solution cuz I'm losing my mind now! Even a Dark Grey Brick of some kind MIGHT work at this point....

The ONLY positive thing is the Columns I need to order are 20% off today and today ONLY.

My budget is $25-30 including shipping for this paper, so I'm in a bad spot at this moment!

Typical Ghoul Next Door

Registered
So I go online to order the Dark Brown Brick Flat Paper roll 4'x50', which has been in stock for the last 6 months, and now it's OUT OF STOCK, with NO expected return date!!!

I'm on the edge of losing my mind because we needed this paper for like a MAJOR part of our haunt, basically a 25' x8' section of the Front Facade.

my only options at this point are paying 3x as much for the seamless version which is 36'x82", or paying double and getting the Corrugated which doesn't look right.

I'm at a complete and total loss at this point with no idea how to procede. I've searched for Terracotta Brick, Terra Cotta Brick, Dark Brown Brick, Brown Brick, just plain Brick. The bright red bright would be ATROCIOUS against our very dark setup, and the white looks so cheap I'm not sure I can even stomach it to order it!

Someone help me find a solution cuz I'm losing my mind now! Even a Dark Grey Brick of some kind MIGHT work at this point....

The ONLY positive thing is the Columns I need to order are 20% off today and today ONLY.

My budget is $25-30 including shipping for this paper, so I'm in a bad spot at this moment!

Shindiz is showing their Dark Brown Brick Corrugated Paper in stock. However it's 25 feet on sale for $21.99 and is corrigated not flat. Standard shipping per roll $7.95. I assume the paper is only 4 feet high (but site doesn't say) and if so you would need 2 rolls and that would put you over your budget.

If you can't find anything in time can you do brick on half of the wall and use something else on the top or bottom half or rework the wall somehow with paint on part to make up the difference in area? Maybe part of the wall looks like cement trim or has shrubbery in front of it. Not sure what the facade is of so hard to know what to suggest. I'll let you know if I see anything else but this isn't something I really order ever so not the best source.

Dark Brown Brick Patterned Corruagated Paper - ShindigZ

Shindigz does carry a flat looking dark brown brick pattern paper but it's in a 36 foot long roll (almost 7 feet high) and runs $76.99 on sale right now, also in stock. But way over your budget I guess by the time you add shipping to that too. Here's the link:

Dark Brown Brick Seamless Paper Decorating Material - ShindigZ

Registered
1 - 6 of 6 Posts