Halloween Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The video isnt real good but you can see some of what I had going on. My coffin pop up wasnt working real good and doesnt show up in the video. The motor on my grabber (seen in front of my truck) appears to have died. The weather was lousy, cold wet blowing snow. The good news is that the projections worked flawlessly and were a hit.

Here ya go folks....

·
Registered
512 Posts
Looks great! and I'm sure it looks a lot better in person.
It's so hard to get good pics or video in low light. At the end of the night when I look at my pics,
I always think it looked so much better "live" - it just doesn't seem to translate as well to film.

When I saw your zombie projection in the window, I thought how cool that would be playing inside a school bus -
My thought probably triggered by a visit earlier in the night by a slew of zombie teens.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Looks great! You had a ton of things going on there.

Haunts just don't translate well to filming it seems. It's the sum total effect of everything when you're in the middle of it that makes the real impact.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.