Halloween Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I put the finishing touches on my Yard Haunt and prepare for the Witching Hour to begin, I would like to pause for a moment and say "Thank You" to the wonder Zip Tie.

Without this very simple, yet vital, piece of plastic my haunt would literally fall apart.

So "Thank You" Mr. Zip Tie. You are what holds Halloween together.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I had to laugh a little this morning when I walked out front to my empty yard with a nice, hot cup of coffee in my hand. All that remains of all my hard work was four Jacks and a bunch of cut zip-ties and a few candy wrappers. And it looks like that every November 1st.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Do not ask me how, the packages must have been mis-labeled, but I think we went through 350+ zip ties. We're going to have to rake them all up now too, lest the yard start sprouting baby zip ties in the spring. So amen, thanks be to the great and mighty zip tie - they hold up just about everything around here.

·
Registered
766 Posts
I guess I was having a massive brain fart..... I built a giant spider and was attaching the fur to each leg..... a long tedious task as I used twine to
tie each leg in about 8 different spots..... took forever. I said to my wife I need a fast way to attach the fur..... fast and easy..... well thanks people...
the Zip Tie is the perfect answer....and I have tons of them. Just wasnt thinking I guess. Well tongiht I will add a bag of at least 500 to the spider
fur I put away yesterday.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts