Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I stumbled on this website they sell masks and t shirts that hold a cell phone in an eye socket that plays a moving eyeball around.
Boy I went to so much trouble animating my talking skeletons eyeballs this would have been so simple.
Looks like a mask costs around $50 and the app somehow comes with it or a private link, I downloaded the App when you open it you are prompted to purchase a product but I'm not sure how you get the eyeball app afterwards?
I'm just interested in how to do the eyeball animation on my own phone and be able to change the size, color and movement.
I can see another benefit the eyeball or eyeballs would be back-lit from a cell phone and would stand out better in the dark.

http://www.morphsuits.com/frantically-moving-eyeball-t-shirt

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
After reopening the application I noticed I had overlooked the huge PLAY ANIMATION button LOL.
So the application does not cost anything its free to download and you have access to all of the different animations within the App
This could be used in almost any mask.
Im going to have to find a use for it in a prop.
The App is called "Digital Dudz"

·
A Wee Bit Wicked
1,292 Posts
:)Not sure which site you are talking about, but I received an email from FrightProps about a similar product that they have. So very cool! I dig me some FrightProps!:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts