Halloween Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Banned
534 Posts
I agree . I think that was a bad idea really. That boy is gonna crack and he can do damage to himself or others. This is not wise thing to do. You cant change people no matter how much we want to. That boy has went through some serious [email protected]#$! SERIOUS [email protected]#$! You really should of said something when they were signing papers. I mean he needed to be sedate at Halloween.....Its gonna get rough........

· Banned
534 Posts
Just say it bold and to the point. It easy no sugar coating it...and its the truth so....

Good luck and if she freaks tell her you will work something out and id like to second or 3rd what others said like involve him in maybe he will see thats its all make believe and wont think that way anymore with halloween and his hard times. Sometimes a little brute force is ok to help him push through things. Kinda like me with spiders and heights i used to be terrified but i am over comming them.

Again good luck.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.