Halloween Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Going bump in the night..
3,394 Posts
chm - it's apparent you do care about the welfare of this child, and admittedly, he's been through what would certainly be considered a hellish situation that's now associated itself in his mind with Halloween...probably indelibly.

I have zero idea about the laws regarding tenants rights in Tennessee, however, I think you may be in a situation (as a landlord) that could conceivably be leveraged against you if you put on your regular haunt, now that you are aware of this boys' condition, and did in fact enter into a legal contract with the family.

I know I'm very likely being paranoid, but if I were in your shoes at this point, I'd check up on what kind of legal limits you might need to operate within, given this situation.

· Going bump in the night..
3,394 Posts
Try to plan it out together, perhaps?

Let her know your passion, and that you're acutely aware of the boy's fears, and want to plan how to make this something that will not be horrible for either of you?
After all, you are giving almost 5 months for a "head's up".

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.