1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
473 Posts
Just when your neighbors thought you couldn't get any weirder. ;) They will be saying - "She was such a quiet and attractive young lady, then one day there was skeletons in her yard all dressed up like they were going on a bus ride".

Looks like your having the time of your life !

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just when your neighbors thought you couldn't get any weirder. ;) They will be saying - "She was such a quiet and attractive young lady, then one day there was skeletons in her yard all dressed up like they were going on a bus ride".

Looks like your having the time of your life !
Haha well where I live, there are no real neighbors to see me, but my 94 yr old Great Aunt came outside that day and was just like WTF.

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Haha well where I live, there are no real neighbors to see me, but my 94 yr old Great Aunt came outside that day and was just like WTF.
Enjoy that reaction while ya can...... :D It's hard for me to surprise anyone anymore. They just roll their eyes and go back to whatever they were doing or talking about. lol

·
Registered
410 Posts
Excellent! One shot looks like a conga line to me! Love the real fur stole & jewelry on the ritzy gal!

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
So your just hanging out in the back yard and just decided to bring the crew out for a little sunshine and cold drink ?
hahah yes! I needed some friends to hang with. No but seriously, this took all day and is for a 10 second intro to my new video. It was super fun though. I love skeletons.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Seriously, as a Halloween collector I'm learning you really can't throw ANYTHING away! "Hey, I could use that to make a ......."
Seriously! I went around my house, took old furs and canes from my Great Aunt's collection, wigs off of baby dolls, hats from the closets, an old dress, lol you name it. Whatever i could find to make them look like they have been around for many many decades.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts