Halloween Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so this is my first post. Here's the skinny. I am a college student who recently moved back in with her parents for money reasons. So, I am limited in a lot of areas of Halloween. First, being a college student I don't have a ton of time to make decorations and do elaborate planning...which sucks but one day may change. I am also stripped for cash, but I have a decent amount of time to spread out my hween spending to make for a great month. thankfully, my mom is a big holiday decorator so i have her on my side as far as spookin up the place.

second-for the past three years it has been my dream to have halloween "events" if u will every weekend of october. unfortunately, few of my friends are up to this, and now i don't have the space for a big halloween party. and might i add that i absolutely HATE halloween parties that turn into "get me drunk, dress like a skank, loud, shennanigans, crazy college parties". but i have friends that do. i guess i figure u can have parties like that anytime, let halloween be halloween.

halloween being on a saturday this year, i am going to plan smaller events all month long (trip to a pumpkin patch, scary movie marathon, ghost stories by a fire, haunted hayride, etc) to get us in the mood. On the friday before Halloween, I want to have a smaller, quieter party for just me and my closest friends. that way they can go have their crazy drunken party somewhere else on saturday. But i don't know what to do for my party. i don't want to go overboard because it is my parent's house. i was thinking of buying a murder mystery game with a halloween theme. nothing too extravagant, but something fun. does anybody have any suggestions or ideas about murder mystery games? i couldn't find anything on the forums, but there's a good chance i didn't look hard enough.

·
Reaper
3,611 Posts
1 - 3 of 3 Posts