Halloween Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. I'm Sarie.
I'm a very excitable little lady, and when I found this forum, I knew I had to join.
I adore Halloween. Not only is it my birthday, but it just so happens to be the greatest known day of the year. Usually I celebrate by going to a theme park the week of or before, and arrive back to my incredibley overdecorated house in order to enjoy the festivities!
I also bake, so I'm really glad there's a recipe section ;).

Hello to everyone!

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
Greetings Sarie.
Simple and sweet?...Love to bake?
You're not fooling us little lady....

We know what happens when people like you get "excited"......

Welcome to the Asylum.

·
AntiChrist Superstar
1,418 Posts
Welcome,my mom and sister's birthday are on Halloween, I hate my sister for that one. I am kinda wondering what Baron means when he says,"We know what happens when people like you get "excited"......" what happens, I dont know, TELL ME!!!!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you Everyone!
What do you mean Baron? You got me wondering too haha!
And yeah, having a birthday on halloween was awesome. There was always extra candy and halloween parties.

·
Good Ghoul Gone Bad
747 Posts
Howdy and welcome to the forum! I like to bake too. Okay, well not really bake so much as decorate cakes. Anyhoo, glad ya joined!

·
livin Halloween every day
1,989 Posts
Welcome Fantasical,
glad to have you with us. It is alot of fun around here for sure, and so many overly talented people here. Hope you stay with us is a pleasant one.

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
baron is notorious for being baron -----, oh what is his name? can't think of it. one of the previous greeters and he comments to he knows what happens when you get excited you sweet little baker you. wr, maybe she bakes in a cape, or a french maid outfit or uses her twitch of a nose. baron, put an end to wr train of thought, you know he will be dwelling on this till you know what it will do to him and we don't want that to happen again.
welcome aboard, my one sister has her bithday on halloween and she thinks that gives her precidense over being the queen of halloween in our family. well fine then, i'll be the princess of halloween and that can make me a sweet baker too!.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts