Halloween Forum banner

41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
I survived another night! Waiting for the repercussions from my video that exposes a dark conspiracy that monsters are real, but I had no intruders last night. Instead to my shock I find that my video has been replaced with an eBook trailer! The trailer looks great; I even bought and read the book because I liked the title. It was very entertaining, the story reads like the love child of Stephen King and J.K. Rowling. What happened to my video? It must have been one of those sinister agents of E.O.H.F. (Esoteric Order of Halloween Fanatics). They must have switched it. Trying to expose the truth about monsters is becoming too dangerous for my soul. I think now I'll blog about cats, maybe call it OneDarkHairyCat.com, what do you think? The worst that can happen to me is getting scratched.
……….Professor Grimmgraves..

http://onedarkhalloweennight.com/

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Trick or treat everybody!
Professor Grimmgraves went into hiding, after starting his blog on cats he realized that they are a witch's familiar and could be spying on him, but I am sure we have not heard the last of him. I’m John and I’ll explain what is going on. This whole witch sighting event that has been happening in this forum is tied into my book, which the trailer (you hopefully watched) is about. The blog OneDarkHollweenNight.com exists not only here in the real world, but also in the world of my novel. The main character Jason, reads the posts that are on the blog and this becomes the catalyst for a series of events in my book. The forum posts I did kind of spur of the moment, thinking I could add a little fun to the Internet. Now I know my story is only an Ebook, but I spent half-a-year full time working on it, and I think it will really surprise you. I’m listing it as a mid grade kids book, but it is actually at adult level. The story just doesn’t have anything in it that children shouldn’t read, and the main characters are kids. So if you like The Goonies, Stephen King, or The Avengers. You will like this book, and I guarantee you will never guess how it ends. So if you have bought my book already, thank you! If not give it a try, I’m a one man operation doing all this, with zero budget. Read the book and find out why Halloween can be so much fun.
About the trailer, it was written and produced by me, and directed and edited by my brother. Everyone in it is a family member and the trailer was shot in Colorado. The music in the beginning and end is license music that my brother owns. The middle song I wrote, and two of the kids in the trailer sang.
Lots of monsters are in the book, including one’s featured in this forum. You will be surprised!
John
Halloween-Witch-Sighting-Behind-the-Scenes.jpg

·
Registered
260 Posts
Trick or treat everybody!
Professor Grimmgraves went into hiding, after starting his blog on cats he realized that they are a witch's familiar and could be spying on him, but I am sure we have not heard the last of him. I’m John and I’ll explain what is going on. This whole witch sighting event that has been happening in this forum is tied into my book, which the trailer (you hopefully watched) is about. The blog OneDarkHollweenNight.com exists not only here in the real world, but also in the world of my novel. The main character Jason, reads the posts that are on the blog and this becomes the catalyst for a series of events in my book. The forum posts I did kind of spur of the moment, thinking I could add a little fun to the Internet. Now I know my story is only an Ebook, but I spent half-a-year full time working on it, and I think it will really surprise you. I’m listing it as a mid grade kids book, but it is actually at adult level. The story just doesn’t have anything in it that children shouldn’t read, and the main characters are kids. So if you like The Goonies, Stephen King, or The Avengers. You will like this book, and I guarantee you will never guess how it ends. So if you have bought my book already, thank you! If not give it a try, I’m a one man operation doing all this, with zero budget. Read the book and find out why Halloween can be so much fun.
About the trailer, it was written and produced by me, and directed and edited by my brother. Everyone in it is a family member and the trailer was shot in Colorado. The music in the beginning and end is license music that my brother owns. The middle song I wrote, and two of the kids in the trailer sang.
Lots of monsters are in the book, including one’s featured in this forum. You will be surprised!
John
View attachment 171571
So....the witch wasn't real after all? :(

41 - 52 of 52 Posts