Halloween Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A Father and Son were returning from a Rubic's cube competition, they decided to check us out here at Ravens Grin Inn.
We saw the boy re-set a Rubic's cube in15 seconds, twisting that thing So quickly you saw a blur of colors.
His best time so far is 12 seconds!
The Father is a "Travel-Writer". Having his boy along through Ravens Grin should make for a fun article, since his son was having such a fun time here, laughing so much. He has quite an advanced sense of humor for his age.
One trick door here does not open normally. As the boy struggled with it (in normal fashion) I said , "Weren't you in-class the day they had "Door-Opening?"
"You are Master of a Rubic's cube, but can't open a door? Opening a door will be much more important than a mere Rubic's cube in life."
Then I opened the door for him.
Yes, I have my fun here, ..always!

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Trex, Come here during the Winter or Early Spring, this is when I do longer tours, generally. "Longer" just translates into you might be inside the house for 2 or more hours but it never seems like that amount of time has passed. People have been amazed over this almost ever since the first year I was open.
Maybe it is a Time Warp?
A local business person who is too chicken to come inside my house told me recently that she has been asking people who come visit her place after mine. "What is it like?"
She says most tell her that being in my house is like being in an "Illusion"...which may go along with the whole "losing track of time" thing too?
Then sometimes with some patrons we just begin talking about strange or odd experiences they and I have had,which is usually very enlightening for all.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts